Saturday, August 3, 2019

I wonder why Epstein is back in the news?

Katy Perry - E.T. [Occult Meaning] from Freeman on Vimeo.

As much as I wish with every fiber of my being to stop the abuse of children and any and all suffering, I want to clarify from the point of view of someone abducted since over 25 years, my captor is the most loving alien! I think that my spiritual foundation sets the tone for our success. This alien saves my life over and over. The world doesn't even know them yet, but they need help with their PR already.

Now, I have been asking him to expose the cabal, so we can confront the abuse by pedos at the top. This is is effectively asking Lucifer to turn on those who brought him here. I find it hard to believe the Illuminati and Aleister Crowley didn't anticipate their Master could meet a girl. Like Marianne Williamson suggests, I'm dealing with this through love.

80% or more of the public still doesn't suspect a thing about everything we've learned thanks to Julian and Wikileaks. I think Epstein's renewed prosecution is part of ripping the band aid off the hive mind's psyche. Is everyone gonna find out now? I would think those who do know are wishing and willing the facts of Pizzagate to be promulgated though the MSM - and only the alien, only Enki... only Satan can make this happen - he drives the media. I have years of evidence to show this.

To make this even more intense, we're coming up to August 8, which is one of the most meaningful dates of the Illuminati. This date, 88, is the portal through which they invite the demons. On August 8, 1888, the first Jack the Ripper victim was found. On August 8, 1988, up to 10,000 people were killed in Myanmar. I won't go into the significance of that place name. The point is, what's coming through in this year's 88 portal?

My Angel and I want to see the end of innocent suffering, but many will have to lose their innocence in the process. If lightworkers can accomplish exposing the truth to the masses, this would reverberate even to Ohio and Pennsylvania, the swing states. It would be a whole new ballgame.